The disruption caused by CoronaVirus in the UK has got significant effects in the way businesses are run now.
What help can you avail?
- Commercial Premises Grant – From £10,000 to £25,000. Please speak to your local council if you pay business rates.
- Defer VAT payments till 31 March 2021.
- Self Employed people can avail up to £2,500 pm based on the average profits of the last 3 years.
- Furlough staff so that HMRC will pay 80% of their salary.
- Speak to your council to cancel Business rates for one year.
- Defer Self Assessment July payments on Account.
- Apply for Business Interruption Loan Scheme.
Click here for more information.
What other steps can you take to preserve your pipeline and business?
- Use Social Media to develop new business.
- Use Online Marketing.
- Use Whatsapp for messaging clients and to talk.
- Use email for communication.
- Get contracts signed using online signature.
- Use Skype and Zoom for video chats.
- Use SEO to attract potential new customers.
- Use Blogs.
- Let you customers know that you are open for business.
What to talk? Contact Us